On site, you will find everything you need so you enjoy a great holiday in southern Brittany ...
- Every morning in July and August from 8am : bread, pastries and newspapers.
- In the evening, « Farniente », takeway : pizza night, crêpes galettes, waffles...
- Snack : sausages, chips, ice-creams and cold drinks...
- Shop: essential organic items, local & quality products, sale of postcards and stamps.
- Wi-Fi on the entire campsite, prices per hour, per day, per week or à la carte.
- Bike hire nearby (ask at reception).
- Baby bathroom, disabled shower and toilet, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing table...
- Hire of cot, highchair and baby bath (1,5 € per day and per item, subject to availability, booking required).
- Hire of sheets (12.50 € per bed, per stay).
- Night watchman (July and Angust)
Opening hours :
- Low season 9am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm.
- July and August from 8am to 1.30pm and from 3pm to 8pm. Saturdays from 8am to 8pm.